Grievance - News Vision India



For all court proceeding or any complaint, proceeding are subjected to Jabalpur jurisdiction.

As per the law before any proceedings or complaints one has to first approach grievance officer and after his decision one can proceed with his further proceedings.

First grievance officer look into the matter then one can approach grievance committee.

Grievance Officer

Mr. Manish Mishra

Please send it at